* Basically,degree of disability 1 (DD1)means players who need total assistance to follow and hit the ball.DD2means
* The players of the degrees 1, 2, and 3 are called“Players with disabilities(DPs)”, and those of the degree 4 are called
* All players will be categorized in colors of number during the game as below:
1. Criteria for degrees of orthopedic disabilities:
i) DD1: The player has difficulty going after the ball, and he/she can touch but cannot control it.
ii) DD2: The player can go after the ball, but needs some support to hit it. Players with limitations less than DD1
iii) DD3: The player can move to some degree by him/herself, and can hit the ball.
2. Criteria for visual disabilities
The players with visual impaired are categorized by the distance where they can recognize the ball.
3. Criteria for disabilities in understand situations (cognitive disabilities)
The players with difficulties in understanding situations and deciding what to do are categorized by their difficulties.
4. Criteria for hearing disabilities
The players with hearing impaired are categorized as DD3.