IOTA Islands QRV Informations [HOME]
Up Date
(7/AUG/2020 )
IOTA RSGB Station Callsign Note QRV (GMT) AUG QSL
No. Credit From To 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
2020
AUG
SEP
OCT
SA-092 15.9% PZ5G * 16 19
QRV Plan of Semiresidental station
IOTA RSGB Station Callsign QRV (GMT) AUG QSL
No. Credit From To 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
.
AUG QSL
2021 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
JUN
NA-070 14.9% KL7RRC/P 5 10 N7RO
NA-039 22.3% KL7RRC 11 14 N7RO
JLY
NA-111 29.6% GM3RCV 27 28
Ramore and/or under Planing
IOTA RSGB Station Callsign QRV (GMT) AUG QSL
No. Credit From To 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
OC-155 14.4% V6P ?? *
OC-299 0.0% V6S (New IOTA ) ?? *
OC-155 14.4% V6BRX ??
OC-253 10.2% ??
OC-254 23.9% ??
OC-253 10.2% V6J 2021Year
AS-152 15.5% RI0Q Early/2021
Note
Reported on DX cluster
New and /or Rivised Informations
Not sure but c..
BWN Couple of days between A and B .
.
NOTE: mark for New Information
SA-092

Markus, DJ4EL informs DX-World that he has new dates for his IOTA DXpedition to Papegaaien Island, SA-092 as PZ5G. He hopes to be QRV from this rare IOTA during October 16-19, 2020. Activity on 80-10m CW/SSB.

(The DX World net on 7th/July/2020)
OC-155
OC-299
IOTA New




20 Feb 2020
The team cannot afford the additional time and expenses associated with the quarantine provision. Consequently,
we remain in stand-by, waiting for the respective state of emergency to be lifted. Depending on when this will occur,
we will either confirm the existing time schedule or negotiate with the charter provider in order to establish a new time
schedule for this project. Any developments will be announced on this website. No financial support will be sought from
the community until a firm time schedule can be publicly announced.

?31 Jan 2020
The President of FSM has placed the entire territory of FSM under a state of emergency to address the effects of the
Coronavirus, following the decision of the World Health Organization to declare this virus a Public Health Emergency
of International Concern. As a result, visitors from countries where contamination cases are reported will be denied entry,
unless they undergo a 14-day quarantine in Hawaii or Guam.
24 Jan 2020
We approached the local licensing authority, which is open to issue us the callsigns V62P and V62S for activities from
each of these atolls, respectively. We are currently working on finalizing a few remaining details before announcing this
project publicly.

20 Jan 2020
We chartered a boat for this project at a cost of $20k. Our time schedule is to leave Weno on April 30, and return on
May 12. To guarantee this schedule, 50% of the charter cost must be paid by March 15. Flying to Weno will take 3 days
each way, with a mandatory overnight in Hawaii or Guam, depending on actual flights/airlines. The team will arrive in
Weno at least two days ahead of the boat departure, in order to finalize a number of logistical aspects associated with this operation.

(from "IOTA Expedition 2020 Web site)