North Korea says the country is officially starting on Friday the operation of what it claims to be a military reconnaissance satellite it launched last week.
Pyongyang says it successfully launched and put into orbit its first military spy satellite on November 21 after two failed attempts earlier this year.
The media added he viewed photos taken by the satellite.
そのメディアは付け加えました、彼(キム総書記)が写真を見たと、その衛星によって撮影された。
The imagery reportedly included photos of the White House and the Pentagon, as well as U.S. bases in Japan, South Korea, and Guam. But no photos have been released so far.
The North's ruling Workers' Party is expected to hold a plenary meeting of its Central Committee in December to decide on a plan to launch more reconnaissance satellites next year.